Friday, December 2, 2011

Cozy crochet


It took me almost a year, but I finally took the time to finish up a large crochet project I've been working on since last winter.  I made this crochet blanket, my largest crochet project to date, from a pattern I found in Crochet Today magazine.  Not sure if I completely like how this striped blanket turned out, but the soft, fluffy yarn is very cozy.  It's a great blanket for snuggling up on the couch.


After such a large project, I wanted to do something quick and easy.  I used some leftover yarn to make these crochet snowflakes, also from Crochet Today magazine.  I think they'll make cute ornaments.


I'm already looking for my next crochet project for the winter.  Hopefully, it won't take nearly a year to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails