Friday, December 23, 2011

Cookie Friday: Peanut butter blossom cookies


When Christmas rolls around, I get a little obsessed with cookie baking.  I pour through all my cookbooks, trying to find a new recipe that will wow my family.  But I always crave my old favorite, Peanut Butter Blossoms, with the Brach's chocolate stars, just like my mom made when I was a kid.


I've tried a couple different recipes for this cookie, but my favorite so far is the peanut butter blossoms recipe from Land O'Lakes.  Be sure to eat one of these cookies fresh from the oven, when the chocolate star is melting on top.  Yum!


We'll be leaving out a plate of peanut butter cookie blossoms for Santa this year!


Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah, all my blog friends!  Wishing you all the best and brightest of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails