Friday, March 18, 2011

Chocolate Temptations


I have a confession to make.  For the last two weeks, I've been on a chocolate diet.  I haven't been able to keep my paws off these amazing chocolates I picked up last week at Temptations Fine Candies in downtown Marion, just north of Cedar Rapids.

You may have noticed that Temptations Fine Candies is in my "Iowa obsessions" list.  And for good reason.  These chocolates are so wonderful, so rich and so out-of-this-world decadent that I go out of my way to stop at Temptations whenever I'm within driving distance of Cedar Rapids.

I came home with my husband's favorite, dark chocolate lemon creams. My husband isn't a big fan of chocolate, but he adores these lemon creams. Temptations uses real fruit in their candy fillings!



But my absolute favorite is the dark chocolate sea-salt caramels.  The dark chocolate is perfect, and the caramel has a wonderful vanilla flavor.  But the sweet-salty combo makes it over-the-top amazing.



And guess what?  Temptations will accept custom orders of any sizes.  So if you want a small box of their double-dark chocolate truffles (their best seller), call the number on their website, place an order and they will ship these beauties out to you.  Trust me, this chocolate is worth the price of postage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails