Tuesday, December 11, 2012

King Arthur Flour brownies


On Sunday morning, I was checking out Facebook while eating breakfast. My husband walked in the kitchen to refill his coffee mug, and he asked me: "What is King Arthur baking today?"  I guess he's figured out that I'm a big fan of the King Arthur Flour recipes!

A few seconds later, I saw that King Arthur Flour posted a fudgey brownie recipe on its Facebook wall in celebration of National Brownie Day. Well, it just so happened that I've been craving brownies and was looking for an excuse to bake a batch.  So I followed my husband's advice and tried this favorite brownie recipe from King Arthur Flour.  I was impressed by all the good reviews these brownies have earned, and the recipe didn't disappoint.  And I loved the shiny crust!  Just like the boxed brownie mixes, which I also love. But it's even more fun to eat brownies that I've made myself from scratch.  Give the recipe a try next time you have a craving for brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails