Friday, November 12, 2010

Cookie Friday: Raisin Cake Cookies



Happy Cookie Friday, everyone!  Today I'm sharing another super easy cookie recipe, which I found in a recent issue of Simple and Delicious magazine.

My hubby prefers raisin cookies to chocolate chip (strange I know), so I try to save a new raisin cookie recipe whenever I see one.  This one captured my attention because it isn't an oatmeal raisin cookie.  It's a soft, chewy raisin cookie with cinnamon and nuts, but no oats.  You can find the recipe on the Taste of Home website.

Mmm...cookie dough.


To be honest, my husband didn't like these as much as traditional oatmeal raisin cookies.  But that didn't stop him from eating almost the entire batch himself.  Personally, I love the soft, puffy texture of these cookies.  I'm keeping this recipe in my clipping files to save for a rainy day (like today) when I need a little "baking therapy."


Enjoy, my blog friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails