Saturday, July 24, 2010

Inspired summer


Hello, everyone!  I don't know about you, but I'm loving all this hot summer weather.  Yes, it's been raining a lot here.  (I just heard the weatherman say we've had rain 37 out of the last 45 days. Yikes!)  But after such a long, cold winter, I just can't get enough of all this steamy, humid weather.

My energy level is incredibly high.  And I've been doing lots of things that I enjoy.  In particular, I'm baking bread again.  Here are my favorite dinner rolls:


And a nice crusty no-knead loaf courtesy of Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day.


I also made a batch of granola to go with my morning yogurt, a nice summer-appropriate break from hot oatmeal.


And I've been making a lot of day trips on the weekends.  I'll be sharing a few of my summertime adventures with you in future posts.  But until then, here's a visual preview to pique your curiosity.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails